Level 100: Billing Visualization
This hands-on lab will guide you through the steps to perform visualization of your AWS cost and usage. The skills you learn will help you monitor your cost and usage, in alignment with the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Perform basic analysis of your cost and usage
- A master AWS Account
- A linked AWS Account (preferred, not mandatory)
- Completed all previous labs in the Cost Fundamentals series
- Log in as the Cost Optimization team, created in AWS Account Setup
- NOTE: There may be permission error messages during the lab, as the console may require additional privileges. These errors will not impact the lab, and we follow security best practices by implementing the minimum set of privileges required.
Best Practice Checklist
- [ ] View your cost and usage by service
- [ ] View your cost and usage by account
- [ ] View your Reserved Instance Coverage
- [ ] Create a custom EC2 report
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 and MITnoAttr License.
Copyright 2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. A copy of the License is located at
or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.