Level 300: Automated CUR Updates and Ingestion
This hands-on lab will guide you through the steps to enable automated updates of your CUR files into Athena. The skills you learn will help you perform cost and usage analysis in alignment with the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Automatically update the CUR table in Athena/Glue when a new report arrives
- Automatically update the CUR table for multilpe Cost and Usage Reports in the same bucket
- An AWS Account
- CUR enabled and delivered into S3, with Athena integration
- 6-12 months AWS experience, able to navigate the console, and have an understanding of the underlying services and features
Best Practice Checklist
- [ ] Run the CloudFormation template to update a single CUR in AWS Glue/Athena
- [ ] Modify and run a CloudFormation template to update multilpe CURs in AWS Glue/Athena
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 and MITnoAttr License.
Copyright 2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. A copy of the License is located at
or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.