Level 100: Inventory and Patch Management
In this lab you will apply the concepts of Infrastructure as Code and Operations as Code to the following activities:
- Deployment of Infrastructure
- Inventory Management
- Patch Management
- Automated deployment of infrastructure
- Dynamic management of resources
- Automated patch management
- An AWS account that you are able to use for testing, that is not used for production or other purposes.
- An IAM user or role in your AWS account with full access to CloudFormation, EC2, VPC, IAM.
Important You will be billed for any applicable AWS resources used in this lab that are not covered in the AWS Free Tier. At the end of the lab guide there is an additional section on how to remove all the resources you have created.
- IAM User with AdministratorAccess AWS managed policy
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 and MITnoAttr License.
Copyright 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. A copy of the License is located at
or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.