Deploying an AWS CloudFormation stack to create web app infrastructure and service
Download the CloudFormation template. (You can right-click then choose Save link as; or you can right click and copy the link to use with
- WebApp: staticwebapp.yaml
Go to the AWS CloudFormation console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation and click Create Stack > With new resources
Leave Prepare template setting as-is
- 1 - For Template source select Upload a template file
- 2 - Click Choose file and supply the CloudFormation template you downloaded:
- For Stack name use HealthCheckLab
- Leave all Parameters with their default values and click Next
- Click Next
- At the bottom of the page, select I acknowledge that AWS CloudFormation might create IAM resources with custom names
- Click Create stack
- This will take you to the CloudFormation stack status page, showing the stack creation in progress.
This will take approximately five minutes to deploy. When it shows status CREATE_COMPLETE, then you are finished with this step.