Level 200: EC2 Web Infrastructure Protection
This hands-on lab will guide you through the introductory steps to protect an Amazon EC2 workload from network based attacks. You will use the AWS Management Console and AWS CloudFormation to guide you through how to secure an Amazon EC2 based web application with defense in depth methods. Skills learned will help you secure your workloads in alignment with the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Protecting network and host-level boundaries
- System security configuration and maintenance
- Enforcing service-level protection
- An AWS account that you are able to use for testing, that is not used for production or other purposes.
NOTE: You will be billed for any applicable AWS resources used if you complete this lab.
- Select region with support for AWS WAF for Application Load Balancers from list: AWS Regions and Endpoints.
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 and MITnoAttr License.
Copyright 2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. A copy of the License is located at
or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.