Level 100: Walkthrough of the Well-Architected Tool
The purpose if this lab is to walk you through the features of the AWS Well-Architected Tool. You will create a workload, review the Reliability Pillar questions, save the workload, take a milestone, and examine and download the Well-Architected Review report.
The knowledge you acquire will help you build Well-Architected workloads in alignment with the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Learn where resources about the questions and best practices are located.
- Learn how to use milestones to track your progress again high and medium risks over time.
- Learn how to generate a report or view the results of the review in the Well-Architected Tool.
- An AWS Account that you are able to use for tesintg, that is not used for production or other purposes.
- An Identity and Access Management (IAM) user or federated credentials into that account that has permissions to usee Well-Architected Tool (WellArchitectedConsoleFullAccess managed policy).
Licensed under the Creative Commons Share Alike 4.0 license.
Code LicenseLicensed under the Apache 2.0 and MITnoAttr License.
Copyright 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. A copy of the License is located at
or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.