The following instructions will remove the resources that you have created in this lab.
Cleaning up AWS Backup Resources
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and navigate to the AWS Backup console - https://us-east-1.console.aws.amazon.com/backup/home?region=us-east-1#home
- Click on BACKUP VAULTS from the menu on the left side, and select BACKUP-LAB-VAULT.
- Under the section BACKUPS, delete all the RECOVERY POINTS.
- Once all the RECOVERY POINTS have been deleted, delete the Backup Vault by clicking on DELETE on the top right hand corner.
- Click on BACKUP PLANS from the menu on the left side, and select BACKUP-LAB.
- Scroll down to the section RESOURCE ASSIGNMENTS, and delete the resource assignment.
- Delete the BACKUP PLAN by clicking on DELETE on the upper right corner of the screen.
Cleaning up the CloudFormation Stack
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and navigate to the AWS CloudFormation console - https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/
- Select the stack WA-BACKUP-LAB, and delete the stack.
Cleaning up the CloudWatch Logs
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console, and open the CloudWatch console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudwatch/
- Click Logs in the left navigation.
- Click the radio button on the left of the /aws/lambda/RestoreTestFunction.
- Click the Actions Button then click Delete Log Group.
- Verify the log group name then click Yes, Delete.
Thank you for using this lab