Deleting the QuickSight visualization
- Visit the QuickSight console.
- On the home screen, click the three dots under the analysis called
- Click Delete, and click Delete again on the screen that pops up.
- Next, click on the Manage data button in the top right corner of the page.
- Under Your Data Sets, click on
security_lab_apache_acc.... Click Delete data set and click Delete on the pop up window.
Deleting Athena database/table.
- Visit the Athena console.
- In the left side menu, under Tables, click the three dots next to
security_lab_apache_access_logs. Click Delete table in the menu that appears.
- Click Yesin the pop up box
- Create a new query. Type
DROP database security_lab_logs in the query editor and press Run query.
Deleting the Systems Manager stored parameter
- Visit the Systems Manager console.
- In the left side menu, click on Parameter store.
- Click the box next to your created parameter, likely called
- Click Delete. Click Delete parameters on the pop up that appears.
Deleting the S3 Bucket
- Visit the S3 console.
- Click the button next to your created bucket, likely called
- Click Delete, follow the instructions in the pop-up to delete your bucket.
Tearing down the CloudFormation stack.
- Visit the CloudFormation console.
- Click on the stack you created for this lab, likely called
- Click Delete and then Delete stack on the window that pops up.