Level 100: Walkthrough of the Well-Architected Tool
- Rodney Lester, Reliability Lead, Well-Architected, AWS
The purpose if this lab is to walk you through the features of the AWS Well-Architected Tool. You will create a workload, review the Reliability Pillar questions, save the workload, take a milestone, and examine and download the Well-Architected Review report.
The knowledge you acquire will help you build Well-Architected workloads in alignment with the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Learn where resources about the questions and best practices are located.
- Learn how to use milestones to track your progress again high and medium risks over time.
- Learn how to generate a report or view the results of the review in the Well-Architected Tool.
AWS Account that you are able to use for testing, that is not used for production or other purposes.
- An Identity and Access Management (IAM) user or federated credentials into that account that has permissions to usee Well-Architected Tool (WellArchitectedConsoleFullAccess managed policy).